An introduction to my aesthetic chaos...

So...

How do I even start this?

Welcome to my life through crisp black and white text.

I guess.

Where you can read and imagine what it's like to peer through the indescribable mess of Pandora's box that mimicks my life.

I'm a 24 year old British girl with the ability to inject sarcasm and witty humour into every socially acceptable human interaction I can grasp onto.
Okay, okay... perhaps I am being incredibly generous with the term 'witty humour', perhaps being a complete and utter nerd under all this facade is appearing more and more realistic as time ticks on by.

I've been contemplating creating a blog for some time and have finally consumed enough sugar ridden items to fuel this ludicrous idea.

This blog will contain my ever increasingly hopeless attempt at life as a young 20 something, independent girl with nothing to loose and a worrying love of chicken.

I'll talk about my physical health, mental health, love, loss and throw in the odd rant about why my dog didn't have the audacity and decency to wear his moose costume I so lovingly bought for him purely for my own comedic amusement (obviously) all whilst costing me £10.99 for 2 seconds of chuckles. The ungrateful little hoe.

If you're reading this, then great.

If not and this is just myself ranting to a completely empty void then I guess that's what lil' old 30-40 something me (inside joke you'll find out as I post more) will giggle about whilst strawpedoing rose wine and crying, using my tears as some sort of strange lubricant. And thinking... 'WOW... 20 year old me was such a weirdo!'

Until next time.

Nic xo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boys and their toys

Losing you

Sixty five roses